Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osrs economy based server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server has been down since last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny

Server has been down since last night Empty
PostSubject: Server has been down since last night   Server has been down since last night EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:13 am

There was an incoming server restart and the server has not come back online since then.
Wondering when it will be fixed and put back online.
Back to top Go down
l

PostSubject: Re: Server has been down since last night   Server has been down since last night EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 am

been wondering the same Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kushy
Admin
Kushy

PostSubject: Re: Server has been down since last night   Server has been down since last night EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 pm

The server is back online sorry about that my Admin used the update command and ended up turning the server off i have removed the ability for admins to use this command and it will no longer happen !
Back to top Go down
https://real-escape.forumotion.com
chickens12

PostSubject: Re: Server has been down since last night   Server has been down since last night EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 2:38 pm

i got np client to download
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server has been down since last night   Server has been down since last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Server has been down since last night
Page 1 of 1